WHAT ARE PRENE BAGS MADE FROM?
- Prene Bags are made from perforated or smooth neoprene (basically, a wetsuit.)
- Technically speaking, our bags are 95% neoprene and 5% polyester. That 5% is the exterior colour laminated onto the neoprene.
ARE PRENE BAGS MACHINE WASHABLE?
- Yes. We know that life can get a little messy sometimes. Prene Bags can be put in the washing machine on 'cool/gentle wash' with some gentle detergent, in a mesh washing bag/lingerie bag. We recommend hand washing our metallic bags.
MY BAG IS A BIT SQUISHED...HELP!
- Due to the rigours of postage, your Prene Bag may arrive slightly out of shape - hang it up overnight on a handle or coat hanger - or speed up the process with a bit of steam (it will really bring your bag back to life) but DO NOT iron.
- Neoprene is a soft and flexible material and the shape can be manipulated as you like. Please remember your bag has been flat-packed in its package for some time and the shape will soften up - you can also pop the bag in the washing machine machine and hang/lay it out to dry to play around with the shape.
- Whilst we use high quality press studs, and reinforce where fitted, by its nature, perforated neoprene is a stretchy fabric. Please be gentle with press studs and they will last the life of the bag. Please avoid aggressive usage and support the bag behind the press studs when opening and closing.